EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone camera vs T3i

So I own a T3i and have been happy with it... until my latest phone.  Frankly my phone (Galaxy S22) is quite stunning in its results... especially for video.  Now knowing that my phone is essentially many generations of processing newer than my T3i, ...

Raycyrx by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Terrible Canon Service

Hey guys! I'm really upset with the Canon Service Center. Two months ago I sent a 1DX to inspect (with dust inside the viewfinder). Canon Service contact me and they explain me that my camera needs a new pentaprism ($732). So I agreed to fixed, even ...

Yosvaldy by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

CPS Platinum Shipping Question

I am a CPS Platinum Member--I needed to send in my camera for maintenance.  I know that Canon CPS pays for shipping each way but do they send a Pelican Case or just a shipping label and I would need to pack the camera and lens?  ThanksVLT

vtanzi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS 4000D Camera Lenses

Hi! So, I have a Canon EOS 4000D at home. However, I've been blessed with the opportunity to take professional photos with different cameras at my church. When I first purchased the EOS 4000D, I did it with little knowledge because I was excited to o...

CariY2206 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS R7 USB Cable

My new camera did not come with a USB cable.  My understanding is that I need a USB-C for the camera port, but I'm not sure what the other connection should be?  I'm using a Dell computer.  Thanks for any help!

ChrisD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! M50 mkII RAW Files Issue

When I import my RAW files into Luminar NEO it acts as if the files are already processed in some way - and won't allow me to edit them as if they are unprocessed. When I look at the RAW files in Picture Style Editor they look like they are already p...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements