EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live view mode on a Canon T7

I like using live view mode on my camera but when I hold down the button to take multiple photos, my live view goes black and I can't see what I'm taking pictures of. It doesn't do this with my view finder but I prefer live view mode. If anyone can h...

Canon R5 Issues/Feature Requests

My hope is that someone on here (from Canon) can explain to me why on a camera (R5) costing in excess of £3.5K you cannot manually change the ISO back to Auto mode unless you either wait for the meter to timeout or try some menu hack to reset the met...

laitm by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R7 Af not sticky

Hello all, first this is not a body bashing post the R7 is a nice step up from my 90D, but I am finding  the AF jumps around a lot with subject detect on. An example I was shooting my grandsons baseball game yesterday, I would lock on to the batter u...

Cross by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R Features and Requests

Dear Canon,Soon after its release, I bought a Canon EOS R, primarily for video (which is a minor part of my business) and to compliment my 5DM III and 5DM IV, for which I have many EF L lenses. I recently sold my 5D MIII and EOS R and bought an EOS R...

EOS R3 How do I update my firmware?

Just purchased the R3 and realized that there is a new firmware. It its ver. 1.2.1 the current one is ver. 1.1.1How do I update my firmware?I am a Mac user MacOS Monterey ver. 12.6. I already downloaded it from the Canon website. But when I copy the ...

Calamawy by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D CARD READER

I've been having some trouble with my camera, it's displaying an error saying that my card write protect switch is set to lock but there is no card inserted and when I put a card it displays the same thing. Is there anything I can do? I've already tr...

Pedro89 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice please on repairing my EOS 6D

I discovered what I believe is a broken camera part and I'm not sure what to do about it. Picture #2 shows a plastic part that was found loose inside the camera body. Would you agree that the plastic part appears to have a broken tab on the top left?...

canon1-optimized.jpg canon2-optimized.jpg
atommo67 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Mismatched Folder Dates

Hello!I recently purchased an R6 and I have a question:I have noticed that the camera is placing my images in 2 differently dated folders: For eg. I had a shoot today. Today's date is 2022-10-06.When I went to download the images from my camera, the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements