EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R6 Multi Controller

Hello,I'm a new R6 user and I have what I'm sure is a simple problem to fix but I've been through the user manual and can't find an answer:How do I configure the multi-controller (joystick) button to move my auto focus point?  My thanks in advance.

edpa777 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon R5, error message saving [ 3]

I was taking pictures when suddenly my viewfinder went black.  The LCD screen displays a memory card 1 icon, a rotaing wheel,  and saving [  3].  Nothing is getting rid of this turning camera on and off, taking off lens, taking out memory cards.   Th...

Locking AEB on R5

On R5, is it possible to lock AEB so it remains set after using flash and/or turning camera off/on?   My 5DM4 always maintained the AEB setting but R5 resets after each flash shot. 

Dmcook by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

M50 Mk.II Eyecup Removal

Been really wanting to pick up some alternative eyecups and adter careful inspection of my camera, I don't see any means of removing the eyecup from the viewfinder. Is it possible to remove/replace the eyecup from the M50 Mark II?

MikeG104 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need 4-Digit Code to Transfer Photos

I just bought a canon camera and I'm trying to set it up to where I can transfer my photos from the camera to the laptop and i'm at the step where I put in my email so it can send me the four digit verification code but for it will not email me so th...

keelo by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D Unable to Access Full-Size Images

For starters I have the canon 80D I finished my second photoshoot (same sd card) I shut my camera off and the screen said “recording imagines… 1 of 1 images remaining. Then the images were gone.. I tried not to panic and restored them in the software...

EOS R6 Strobe Connections

I recently bought a canon R6 and for my strobe lights I use pocket wizzards plus II . I have noticed that there is no place to plug my pocket wizzards into my R6. my question is there a different type of sync cord I can get to be able to use my pocke...

Price_L by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

700D size but better specs

Hey there. I used to have a 70D that is in need of fixing (broken shutter, 75k count). I however started using my spare 700D as my main camera and it has been quite alright for the past 2 years. It's a smaller body, lower weight, makes me happier to ...

jinha by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 sharpness setting in picture styles

Honest, I've looked in both the printed manual and the pdf version, and I can't find the answer.In the picture styles settings for the user defined styles, there is a setting for "sharpness" but it doesn't allow any changes.  Am I missing something, ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements