EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon EOS M50 external Monitor options?

Hello,I wanted to record some tutorial videos with my M50 and it is kinda hard to make sure that the shot is set how I like it as the screen is so small and to see if what i want is in focus is often hard and I have to do several test shoots to make ...

hook1169 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mk IV HDMI Out Not Working

I've purchased a new on-camera monitor for my 5D Mk IV and I'm not able to get it to work. Just says "No Signal". The monitor works on my 70D just fine. I've searched the web for answers but have found none the fix my problem. So far I've tried disab...

weekleyba by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T5 will not turn on

Good morning.My Rebel T5 will not turn on.  It turned on 1x then nothing.  I've purchased and fully charged 4 batteries and still nothing.  This was purchased in 2014 and has only turned on 1x.  I haven't taken any photos.  Thought I would try again ...

AC12 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New Camera Recommendation

Hi, I need to purchase a new camera. Can anyone recommend a Canon model that meets the following criteria: digital camera capable of shooting in manual mode with RAW files, accepts a variety of camera lens(es), takes a memory card (CF, SD), and is co...

R6 Mark II HDR Exp. Sim not working

I just got my R6 Mark II and as a real estate photographer most of my shots are done with HDR. However, when I have HDR enabled, my exposure simulation does not work. I've made sure it is on but for some reason the exposure on my LCD and viewfinder d...

Resolved! EOS 90D Video Stutter/Lag

Hello all,Need some advice on laggy video with EOS 90D. The camera is mainly used for photography and occasional time lapse videos.The device is used on trips, very low on shutter count. Around 10.000. Still works fine when taking photos but there is...

5D mark III firmware won't update

Hi -- I'm trying to update my firmware on my 5D. I download the file appropriate for my mac, put it on an SD card, stick the card into the camera. But it's not recognizing the software on the card. When I open the file on my computer, it doesn't seem...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements