EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Shooting Modes Enhancement Suggestion

I have a suggestion that would greatly improve the functionality of custom shooting modes and give Canon a advantage over the competition. I recently got an R7 and with all the settings that can be saved with each of the three custom shooting modes i...

rpoole by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Photo Rating Bug

Hello, we all have a big bug in camera canon r6 whech is saved raiting photo information.If you are a stills photographer , and take a photo , and rate it (in the camer menu **) .And when you shooting raw, and you transfer the photos to your pc - you...

Nitzang by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Mark ii Webcam Utility

Hi all, Just upgraded from an m50 to the R6 mii - Still learning all the new features, but I am struggling to get the camera to talk to my 2020 MacBook Pro in both WebCam Utility Pro, as well as the EOS Utility app. I am not seeing this camera listed...

ehattey by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

White glare spot in photos on R6

 Hello, I have the R6 and this lens was a 24-70 2.8 II. I noticed in the beginning of shooting at Disneyland, there was a white glare. Sometime later on, it luckily went away. Can someone explain how this happens? And how to properly proceed with cle...

9BA8FBC1-218E-4875-BC70-27239730BF51.jpeg C81EEC94-DC6D-4D11-93C2-4E846996776D.jpeg
Adelyna1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Warranty for Used gear?

If I purchase a used EOS R5, is it possible to purchase any type of warranty directly from Canon under any circumstances?  One of the customer reps at B&H thought so, but I've never heard of this.  Any info and conditions would be appreciated.

EOS M6 Mark II Synchronizing Two Cameras

Hello,I need to connect two cameras canon m6 mark II in a way that both take picture in the same moment based on signal from gimbal(feiyutech qing) to one camera. Is there a way to link those two cameras? Unfortunately gimbal doesn’t support multiple...

rtx13 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R3 Exposure Dispaly

I have a R3. On the display (both on the back screen and what I see I. The view finder)... The exposure meter is vertical on the right. I want it on the bottom where it normally is.  How do I get it back on the bottom?Brad

PXL_20221219_234208250.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements