EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 6D What is this part called?

On my 6D camera, I am missing the circular selector cover for the camera (on the top left side if the camera: Av, M, Tv, etc.).  I have to order a replacement.  Can you help me with my order by telling me what it's called?Thanks, Bill

EOS Rebel T7 Images Look Too Far Away

my pictures aren't coming out right what am i doing wrong? and the time is 24 hour not 12this is from my Fujifilm 18mp 50zoomthis is form my Fujifilm 18mp 50zoomnext three are from my New Canon EOS Rebel T7next three are from my New Canon EOS Rebel ...

DSCF1372.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0110.JPG
booley by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6D Mark II Black screen with vertical lines.

Hi all, I've recently had an issue crop up with my 6D MK II. After a day of no use, the sensor spontaneously just gives a black screen with vertical lines. It shows up on live view. It doesn't change with light level, even a light is shone directly a...

_MG_4889.jpg _MG_4890.jpg IMG_4906.JPG IMG_4905.JPG
kigma9 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Newer Rebel T7 hot shoe center pin

I just purchased a Rebel T7.  I know the original version did not have the center pin on the hot shoe, however mine does have the center pin.  Does anyone know if the center pin is active?  Would I be able to use a third-party flash with the camera?

EOS Rebel T7 as a Webcam

Okay, so I've had a Canon Rebel T7 for a bit now and decided to use it as a webcam for my PC. I've been messing with this thing for over a week now with no luck to get it to work as a webcam. I'm out of ideas and frustrated. I've followed all the gui...

Bantonoo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Mark II GPS Support

Since determining that the EOS R3 eye controlled focus is defective by design, (Covered in an earlier conversation.) I am looking at the R5 or R6 Mkii as a lower cost alternative, the R3 having no further attraction for me. For the past several years...

pladelfe by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements