EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T5i Goes out of focus in video

My EOS Rebel T5i when in video recording, goes out of focus about every 5 seconds, and following that cycle leaves the lens significantly out of focus.I am using a Canon Zoom Lens EF 100-400 1:4.5 - 5.6 L IS II USM with the camera. I am in autofocus ...

Resolved! Time taking to get R6 Mark-2

During few days after announcing I ordered the Canon EOS R6 Mark-2 directly from Canon. Checking reddit and other relevant forums it seems big stores (2 of them in NY City) and smaller niche stores are already having the cameras and shipping them out...

bmitra by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R6 Mark II non-standard shutter speeds

In M and Tv, possibly other modes, the shutter speed options are in tenths of a fraction, such as 1/129.4, 1/130.1, 1/130.8, etc. instead of standard speeds like 1/125, 1/160, 1/200, etc.  At higher speeds, the jump to the next highest setting goes u...

SteveCVS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 + Neewer Speedlite > not firing

Hello,I can't get my Neewer Speedlight NW565EX or Neewer Speedlite 750II flashlights to work with my Canon M50. It just won't fire.The camera is on manual exposure mode. I am testing on different shutter speeds and all 3 modes of Flash Slow Synchro. ...

michal by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Unrequested Multiple Exposures

I have two EOS R6 bodies that I use to shoot high school sports. I take in the upwards of 5000 photos a week between the two cameras. Three times in the past 6 months I have found a photo just like the one below. Some how the camera is either taking ...

Reduced-R62_8039.jpg

Resolved! Canon EOS M50 external Monitor options?

Hello,I wanted to record some tutorial videos with my M50 and it is kinda hard to make sure that the shot is set how I like it as the screen is so small and to see if what i want is in focus is often hard and I have to do several test shoots to make ...

hook1169 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mk IV HDMI Out Not Working

I've purchased a new on-camera monitor for my 5D Mk IV and I'm not able to get it to work. Just says "No Signal". The monitor works on my 70D just fine. I've searched the web for answers but have found none the fix my problem. So far I've tried disab...

weekleyba by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T5 will not turn on

Good morning.My Rebel T5 will not turn on.  It turned on 1x then nothing.  I've purchased and fully charged 4 batteries and still nothing.  This was purchased in 2014 and has only turned on 1x.  I haven't taken any photos.  Thought I would try again ...

AC12 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New Camera Recommendation

Hi, I need to purchase a new camera. Can anyone recommend a Canon model that meets the following criteria: digital camera capable of shooting in manual mode with RAW files, accepts a variety of camera lens(es), takes a memory card (CF, SD), and is co...

R6 Mark II HDR Exp. Sim not working

I just got my R6 Mark II and as a real estate photographer most of my shots are done with HDR. However, when I have HDR enabled, my exposure simulation does not work. I've made sure it is on but for some reason the exposure on my LCD and viewfinder d...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements