EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon A1 electrical issues

Hello, i have a Canon A1 that wasnt showing any signs of power even with new batteries. I proceeded to open the top of the camera and the black and orange wires that are under the winding lever have come loose with the brass/copper film that they wer...

hewire44 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

R5 Firmware - No Page 6?

Hello shutterbugs, hopefully this is an easy question.I'm trying to update to the latest firmware version on my R5. The instructions included in the zipped file indicate that there should be a sixth page in the [Set-up] (wrench) submenu. However, I'm...

IMG_9054.jpg
miranda by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T5 to T8i?

I’m shooting with a T5 at the moment. I’m considering upgrading to the T8i but want some opinions on if it’s worth the upgrade since I’m in college and it is quite a bit of money upfront.Also I’m potentially in search of the T8i camera (possibly just...

Advice for EOS R LCD Assembly Repair?

I recently acquired a used Canon EOS R with a a damaged LCD assembly. The screen works well and shows no issues, but the back cover is dinged and scraped up pretty bad. Looks like there are 4 screws holding the cover on, and I’m hoping I can swap the...

sucree01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements