EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark IV focus assist without lenses.

Hello,I used to know but forgot how to do magnification for focus assist without lenses.With lenses attached and MF Assist allowed, it's simple - the magnification switches on automaticall when turning the focus ring on the lenses.But, if the camera...

albasdad by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from 60D

I am heading to Hong Kong from UK next week. I am looking to upgrade my camera body. I have a 24-105 f4 L lens with 50mm 1.8 plus other efs lens. I think is a right time to go full frame after having my first DSLR 60d for over 8 years. In HK, R6 is j...

fukimo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 Mark II won't turn on

I bought the Canon M50 Mark II camera in November on Amazon and opened it today to use.  I had also bought 3 extra batteries.  I took it out of the package today and put in a Canon battery.  Turned it on.    No response. Took the memory card out and ...

Canon Rebel T1i — Webcam Utility

Hi there, I would love to be able to use my T1i as a work webcam to use on softwares such as Zoom or Skype. I know Canon didn't include this [old] model in terms of their digital converters that they are now offering (gee thanks!), and I've had no lu...

Can't read the shutter count of 5D Mark IV

My girlfriend wants to sell her camera, and people want to know the shutter count. I tried several software solutions on both Mac and PC and the software always recognizes the camera and display the correct model name but it always fails to show the ...

escnor by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Which to buy T5i(700D) or T6i(750D)?

Hey everyone I've always wanted to buy a DSLR and get into photography and videography. From my little research I've concluded that either the t5i or the t6i will be the best for the function i want it(photos, videos/short films/vlogs) and is in my b...

nojima by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DSLR 600D turns off suddenly

Hello,I have a Canon DSLR EOS 600D, in a really good condition, no damages nothing. It turned off suddenly few days back, I ordered a new battery to check if it’s a battery issue, but it’s not. The camera still wasn’t turning on. Yesterday, I discove...

EOS Rebel XS taking black photos

I am having issues resolving this issue with my EOS Rebel XS camera and whenever I try to take a photo it shows as a black photo as if the camera cover is on. I can see older pictures but I am not able to see any new photos because they are black. Wh...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements