EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My R6 Mk II's Mystery: Custom Shooting Modes

Hello Canon - Communityfinally i got my R6 Mark II  i am wondering why the Custom Shooting Modes are loosing some settings (i.e. intervall - settings) after powering the camera off, although automatic update is on ... settings are kept by changing in...

aurel81 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS M50 Mark II Dust inside the sensor?

I’m a newb. Had my camera less than a month and have literally taken 6 photos. Each one has a splotch. Took the camera apart and saw what appears to be dust on the sensor. Tried blowing it off and that didn’t work. Tried the cleaner/swab method and t...

adcockac by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Overheating

Ok so i just purchased the EOS R6, i use to use a Fuji X-T3 because i shoot 4k 60pso hopefully i don't experience the overheating that most have, they said there was a firmware update to address this. But who knows most of the videos on youtube talki...

EOS 60D Display not working

I was upgrading my firmware and something happen while I'm upgrading, now my display don't work in creative mode but works on movie mode. I think the firmware got corrupted, is there a way to fix the firmware. thank you.

EOS R Shuts down & Freeze

I was running on rough terrain then suddenly  EOS R front LCD suddenly showed a Red striped image, then went blank after I turned on<>off. Switching back ON, front & top LCD froze and not showing any settings nor images; even in the viewfinder.  Taki...

TTTPhoto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements