EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS-1D X Mark II Soft Images

Hi there . I purchased a 2nd hand 1 dx 11 19000 shutters looks great condition …for holidays in Costa Rica …however not really happy with quality of shots …took 8000 photos in all sorts of conditions … but so many shots look so soft at jpeg large and...

guybarron by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SL1/100D/Kiss X7 NO POWER

Had my favorite camera fail on me.Currently wont power, upon battery entry the red light blinks once.Note:1. Have used non Canon batteries and battery grip2. Tried the most basic trouble shooting as far as I know (Leaving camera open, fresh battery, ...

Best Dual Camera Setup For Vlogging

I am building a new studio to film from, and I would like to upgrade my cameras.Currently, I film with two Cannon T7i Rebels from different angles. The camera that points directly at me has a 18-55 lens, and the one that is positioned to the side of ...

Focus pulsing issue with canon eos r10

Hello, I was using an old canon eos 50d with a sigma 17-50mm f2.8 ex dc os hsm, and both worked great (this lens is especially sharp). Recently I decided to invest in mirrorless system as I had read that with ef to rf adapter my ef lenses would work ...

Ilias_laz by Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Shutter speed issue

I have an EOS RP that I bought in November 2019. It has been great but all of a sudden, there is a strange issue. No matter what shutter speed I choose, it sounds like the shutter speed does not change when I'm taking photos. In Lightroom, the shutte...

MarcyB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Keeps Freezing!!

I purchased my EOS R back in October of 2018 from a local camera shop. Up until recently, my EOS R had been working perfectly. Recently, I started having an issue where my EOS R will freeze while using the camera. I have had the issue multiple times,...

EOS 250D LCD screen glitching

Its been quiet a time since my CANON 250D camera's screen started glitching. Glitching in a sense that sometimes it doesn't shows anything in the display, completely black but when I turn the camera off it shows sensor cleaning message. Its like the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements