EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R7 & EOS R10 Product Manuals Too Thick

Downloaded manuals for the R7 and R10 mirrorless cameras come down in a 4 x 5 inch page format resulting in 900- plus page documents with very small print. Is there a way to convert these to a usable format resulting in fewer pages so I can print out...

174Hoov by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Canon EOS Rebel T6 as a webcam

Hello there. I have tried using my dslr as a webcam with help from youtube. All the videos tell me that the EOS webcam utility is free, and I can't afford to pay for anything so that's a bonus. However, I realised it now costs a lot of money. Is ther...

amrut627 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 error 70

Hi all-20+ years Canon user, my EOS 5D never failed. Recently chose to sell my system to switch to mirrorless with R5 & RF. So so disappointed. Brand new out of the box, two first shooting sessions .... multiple occurence of error 70.Returned to my d...

spirits by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Issue - Photos Have an Amber Color

Hi All,Been having an issue with my R6 where photos I take will appear with an amber color in the viewscreen and when I download them to my laptop. I didn't touch any of the lighting settings on my camera. It used to be on/off as to when it would hap...

Tweeker by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 AF Frame Moving Around

R6 feature: VF eye tracking for AFIs it possible that the R6 is tracking my eye movements in the viewfinder to move the AF area? Or is something else causing the AF area to move around the frame?

boghav by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 firmware update

The latest 1.81 update for the R5 and R6 gave the R5 an unlimited recording time, and largely eliminated the overheating issue in 4K.  Why couldn't the R6 be afforded these same benefits.  (Because of the R6 mkII ?)

boghav by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T6i - Black Images - CCD Sensor?

In a few hours of research I believe I have a CCD sensor problem and I am looking for advice. Camera is 4 years old and went from good pictures to blaack photos.  Shutter is working, removed battery, changed SD card, reverted back to factory settings...

DeeDraV by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements