EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 80D unable to read SD card

I get the message 'Card cannot be accessed. Reinsert/change the card or format card with camera'I am unable to format the card on the camera. It gives me msg 'Cannot format. Change card'I have 2 different SanDisk SD card (one is SDHC, one is SDXC. Bo...

max3506 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark IV won’t connect to iPhone

Hello! I have been connecting my Canon Mark 4 to my iPhone for years via its WiFi and all the sudden today it isn’t working. My phone is showing the network like always and when I tap it to connect it, it looks like it connects but when I wait a few ...

Kittilee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Photo Transfer to PC?

So I've been trying to find a way to wirelessly transfer the photos from my Rebel T7 over to a PC that I have automatically. I've seen things like wifi SD cards but as far as I can tell, they specifically auto transfer to a phone/tablet and then you ...

My EOS80D will not connect to my iphone

MY EOS80D will not connect to my iphone.  In fact, the most frustrating part is that the connect app will not leave the "register a camera mode".  All other options on the app are gray and can't be tapped on .    I've used this camera and app success...

LLski by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello! New here - New EOS Rebel T7 Owner

Greetings from Colorado! I finally have a camera again! Picked up EOS Rebel T7 kit!!!! It’s been years since all of my equipment was stolen out of my car. Lesson learned. I can’t wait to see what I can do with this beautiful camera. It’s a heck of a ...

Nytefyre by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D SD Card Door Sensor

When I went to use my camera today it wouldn't power on - I finally figured out it was the SD Card Door that wasn't closing completely/properly (or enough to show the sensor it was closed) - if I hold/push in the top inside corner of the door the cam...

squbush by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 writing JPG instead of RAW

I've been using my R6 for a while and I usually write RAW to both SD cards. Recently, I decided to try writing Raw to Card 1 and JPG to Card 2. R6 strangely malfunctioned and 31 photographs in Card 1 were saved as JPG instead of Raw. All photographs ...

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 6.04.54 PM.png 20230701_181328.jpg 20230701_181416.jpg 20230701_181426.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements