EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R50 Hot Shoe Mount

Okay so I feel like I made a mistake purchasing this camera. I'm now realising that this hot shoe is not a standard hot shoe. So, i'm trying to order a microphone but I no longer understand what I need to order.Can someone please help me with this. D...

xk4l1br3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel T6 overexposure and freezing issue

Does anyone know what might be causing this problem? In the image below you see two consecutive photos I took using burst mode. The first photo is fine, but the second is completely overexposed. In addition, when I'm shooting like this, my camera fre...

Canon Rebel T6 burst mode problem.png
ASmartt1 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R7 1.31 firmware issues

After updated the firmware of my R7 to version 1.3.1 now I have a lot of buffering problems that wasnt happening before. Same settings as before now i get contant freezes and loose a lot of runners passing by me when working. This simply didnt hapene...

Trouble Registering Used EOS 5D Mark IV

Hello,I recently bought a used canon 5D Mark IV.I am just a student with low funds, and really into photography.But now I am trying to register my camera to Canon USA and it says it’s not supposed to be sold in US. I fear I got a grey market product....

Heet by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom / Teams Meetings Settings (EOS Rebel T7)

I'm using an EOS Rebel T7 for work meetings in Zoom / Microsoft Teams. The connection works great to a Macbook (USB-C Cord, EOS software, etc).I'm still learning how to use the camera -- Besides using "Movie Mode", what camera settings would you sugg...

Several issues with my M6

First issue is that the portrait mode doesn't work. I push the button halfway down for it to focus and when I push the button the rest of the way down it won't take a picture. I even tried opening the aperture all the way and still nothing. I'm tryin...

MrToon by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements