EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photographing Fireworks?

Obviously A slow shutter speed like 5 seconds is necessary for capturing fireworks as well as a tripod, that part I understand but how exactly do i time it right to actually capture the fireworks exploding? Do i shoot when as soon as the person shoot...

R5 4k video stuck pixels

Recorded July 4th fireworks recently near my house for first time on my R5 and noticed 2 things, noise and multiple stuck pixels.  I know I can fix the noise by bumping up the noise reduction setting in high ISO but the stuck pixels was a surprise as...

Wired connection EOS Rebel T6i camera to iPhone

I'd like to connect my Canon T6i by wire to my iPhone SE.  I have found the wireless photo transfer consumes camera battery very quickly and I am hoping that does not happen by wire.  Is there a specific adaptor and/or wire I need to connect these tw...

R3500 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Debating if I need a new body right now.

I've been having my rebel t3i on and off for years. I wouldn't say I'm a fresh beginner, but I won't ti dive more into it. I want to get into editing as well.In my process to find a camera I think the R7 makes the most sense for me. However that woul...

hanna66 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Eos rebel t7 shutter button issue

I purchased the camera from target recently and I got the camera on mail. I set up the camera and took one picture to test it. It was working one picture and then I couldn’t take any pics from shuttle button. I am so confuse why the shutter button no...

nbbaig1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 60D don't work in creative mode

I was upgrading my firmware and something happen while I'm upgrading, now my display don't work in creative mode but works on movie mode. I think the firmware got corrupted, is there a way to fix the firmware. thank you.

davidna by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T2i Not Recognized by macOS Ventura

I am having this same issue, however, running Ventura on an M2. (T2i - yes, I should upgrade but it's out of the question financially).When I connect my camera and power it up, the menu screen shows a "busy" banner for about 10-15 sec then goes blank...

zagged by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Line in the image Canon eos r50

hiI am using canon eos r50, when I click a picture in RAW mode and look at the image I saw two blue line on both the end (Please have a look on the attached images). either I click horizontally or vertically.When I click the same on AUTO mode, I don'...

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-14 at 4.58.08 PM.jpeg

Canon R5 or R6 mark II?

So I’ve become a father and it’s taken a heavy toll on my photography business. So I don’t exactly have the funds to purchase cameras.On the other hand, I want to upgrade from my old 6D. Because I want to take lots of pictures of my kid (my best phot...

dan62 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R Touch Screen & Interface Glitchy

Hello everyone, first time posting here! I've had my Canon EOS R for over 2 years now and have had no issues until now. Lately the touch screen and the whole interface has been super glitchy. I use the Touch and Drag feature a bunch, and also sometim...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements