EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Rebel SL2 External Touchscreen?

TL/DR:  Is it possible to connect a touchscreen externally to be able to control menu functions?I record myself for video presentations and setup seems to be the biggest struggle.  If I need to adjust a setting, I have to unplug my external monitor, ...

Resolved! What to buy?

My daughter is taking a photography class in high school and is currently using a digital rebel T5. I'd like to buy her a camera for the holidays, but I'm not sure what to look for ...I'm seeing all different models and I don't know what the differen...

jjmor918 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

AE 1 advice needed

My father passed away last year and left me his Canon AE 1 along with a multitude of lenses and accessories. I am overwhelmed. I have debated on selling it - but have no clue how to even begin to know it's value. I've researched converting it to digi...

Tmohs by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Help a newbie choose please... SL3 vs M50

Hello All! I have always wanted to take on photography as a hobby but have never been able to afford it. My kids are grown and grandbabies are here so I thought now would be a great time to splurge a little and start a hobby I have always dreamed abo...

EOS R50 Video Not Uploading Properly

Hey there,So I have the canon eos r 50 and I have a 20-minute long video on the camera. I can watch it fine on the camera, but when I try to upload it to my computer or to my phone. it uploads a video with the same thumbnail as it, but it's a differe...

mpvoitek by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best autofocus guide for 5DsR?

Canon has published an autofocus guide for the 1DX and another for the 7D Mark II but none for the 5Ds and 5DsR. Which of the two is closest to the 5DsR autofocus system; the 1DX guide or the 7D Mark II guide? Thanks.

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Enabling Touch Shutter

I read in the user manual that I should be able to touch the "Touch Shutter" icon in the lower left of the screen to enable/disable this feature.  When I click on that area with touch shutter off it does not enable.  When I go into the menu options a...

thedanno by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk2 - Cannot format CF card

I was given a 5D Mk2 by a colleague, but it when turned on, it says the CF card needs to be formatted, and when I try to do that through the menu item, it says it cannot format the card, put in another one.Now, I have a CF card reader on a PC, and I'...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements