EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos 70d firmware issues

I tried to update my 70d firmware . But it  got stacked at loading… I took off the battery and inserted it back . It automatically turn on . And shows firmware update program ‘’Update file cannot be found.  Please check the memory card and reload the...

Syncing my EOS Rebel T7 with my iPhone

I got a rebel T7 camera back in December. At the time I didn’t know much about my camera so I changed my images to Raw on the camera and have been using the canon connect app to import the images from the camera to my phone so that I can use iCloud t...

natty7 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Viewfinder Issues When Using Flash

Hey I’m using canon R5I have 2 questions:1) Once I touch the screen to focus it automatically shoots- how can I cancel it so I can use the touch and drag in the screen and not only if I look in the viewfinder?2) when I use the camera with speed light...

HAGAR-90 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R7 Autofocus Breathing with Sigma Lens

I have a R7 and normally use my sigma 35 mm 1.4 in servo mode and am very happy because the focus is always on point. Now I got for a trip a sigma 17-50 mm 2.8 and the focus is always breathing (or is it pumping? Sorry I am from Germany) and I got a ...

tomlopez by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

M50 Mark ii battery life

Hello I bought an M50 Mark ii camera and I noticed that if I take pictures for two days and I do not use my camera for 1 week and a half, the battery will be empty after about 90 photos and two short videos (the battery life would be supposed to allo...

Centaury by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements