EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help error 20 on canon R8

Hello, good afternoonI need help, I'm from Chile and a few months ago I bought a canon r8 and today I started getting error 20, which is a shutter problem, I took it to canon Chile and it has no international warranty :(I was very disappointed to hea...

oberon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Black lines on Canon 600D

 So there's this black line that almost look like a hair in my lenses, i recently dropped it to the ground, but i think its okay. then i unmounted the lens. at the lens group, i see some kind of hair and after a while its gone but somehow the black l...

IMG_0580.JPG

Can you recommend the Canon EOS R10?

The main thing I want to use this camera for is taking pictures at racing-events, like F1, MotoGP etc. My last camera, an 500D, died a few month ago. With a new camera in need anyway for events later this summer, I was searching for a model capable t...

paipvora by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Mark II Freezes with Rokinon Lens

A few days ago i finally get it ver happy about it!! I test all lense canon mostly but when attached my rokinon sp 85mm 1.2 manual and push the shutter for taking a photo the camera froze on me I got to take the battery to make it work again, in vide...

Canon EOS 80D unable to read SD card

I get the message 'Card cannot be accessed. Reinsert/change the card or format card with camera'I am unable to format the card on the camera. It gives me msg 'Cannot format. Change card'I have 2 different SanDisk SD card (one is SDHC, one is SDXC. Bo...

max3506 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark IV won’t connect to iPhone

Hello! I have been connecting my Canon Mark 4 to my iPhone for years via its WiFi and all the sudden today it isn’t working. My phone is showing the network like always and when I tap it to connect it, it looks like it connects but when I wait a few ...

Kittilee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements