EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! ESO R5 missing firmware menu option

Hi,have an EOS R5 and having similar problems to others with not finding the firmware update option in menu 5. I have tried changing modes to all the various options as suggested in previous posts but with no luck. Would appreciate any help.

Resolved! Delay when turning on R6

Hi,I bought the canon r6 over the summer and I have noticed when I turn it on it takes almost 20 sec for it to completely turn on for me to use. The red light goes on then after a few seconds it turns off then back on. This happens every time. Is thi...

Fixing display

Hello new friends! I’m a new photographer and I very much enjoying my new camera. Playing around with the settings and now I can’t figure out how to change this back. Can someone please help me get to where it’s the single large picture again? Thank ...

image.jpg

EOS 500N film loading problem

So basically I had a canon EOS 500N (analog) which is ain't doing well. So I have a problem with its automatic rolling system. This is for the part where you put your new film and it should be automatically rolled itself and afterwards is ofc point a...

ahull0 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5d mark ii wont turn on

Hi, so my friend tried to put the cf card in me camera sideways and ended bending a pin. the rest of the pins are there but one pin where it went into the camera. now my camera wont turn on. can you help me please

andoieug by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel t7 live view is darker than reality

So I've been using a helios 44m lens with my rebel t7 (2000d) for a few months now, and everything was perfectly fine until today. I was using the kit lens yesterday and just switched back, and now the live view isn't the same as the photo it takes. ...

jakus4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos r7 1st 30 secs of video exports only

I just recently brought the cannon EOS r7 and I was capturing photography with a on camera flash. So I had to change the curtain settings to either mechanical or electronic. After I shot video and I didn't know I had to change settings being that I h...

Tom39 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

M6 Mark ii Main Dial Random Changes

Is anyone having problems with the main dial (the one around the shutter button) randomly causing setting changes (always in the "down" direction) with just the slightest touching of the dial? For example, even just having my finger on the shutter bu...

Barry3 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements