cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Wi-Fi connection is disconnected when viewing photos from Camera Connect. EOS R8

Sasharogatin
Apprentice

Hello! I ran into an unpleasant problem. When viewing photos from the tablet through the Camera Connect application, the connection is disconnected if the camera is at a distance of 2-3 meters

I tried connecting the camera via Bluetooth, via Wi-Fi in modem mode, and via shared Wi-Fi. I tried to make Wi-fi without encryption, tried to change channels. The problem is the same: if you view photos via Camera Connect and take pictures at the same time, the Wi-Fi connection quickly turns off, or the transfer speed is very low, making it impossible to use the view.

I tried changing viewing devices. The problem remains.

I have the latest camera firmware installed. The Camera Connect app has been updated to the latest version.

I contacted the official Canon service center, they told me that the camera was fully operational

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forums. 

What type of device are you connecting to?  Most brands of smartphones want to always see an Internet connection.  
If your smartphone is configured to automatically connect to networks, then suggest that you disable it. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forums. 

What type of device are you connecting to?  Most brands of smartphones want to always see an Internet connection.  
If your smartphone is configured to automatically connect to networks, then suggest that you disable it. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I connected to different Android devices. I disabled the functions of smart Wi-Fi, when the network itself switches to a more suitable one

Announcements