cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shooting problem

JTRamone
Apprentice
Hi Mates! I have a Canon Rebel EOS T6i seance one month and half. I’m the first owner so it’s brand new. By the date I have take around 1000 pictures. My problem is that just after I turn it on it shuts a picture, (without me pressing the shuter) or several if is set as “Continious shooting” after that, everithing works just normal. Then I press 1/2 the shuter, it focus and bip the focus, but when I press the shooter more to take the picture, nothing hapend. The only way I can shoot is throught the LSC monitor with the touching system.
I will be very happy if you guys can share some of your wisdom because I’m new on this and don’t know what to do!
Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

It sounds like one of the multiple exposure modes could be enabled, and the option to clear the shooting mode at the end of the multi-shot sequence could be disabled.

The simplest thing to do is probably resetting the camera back to factory defaults.  This can be done in the menus.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

JTRamone
Apprentice
Hi Waddizzle! Thank you very much for your answer!
I try to desable the settings you mention, and reset the camera back to factory settings but the problem remains. Looks like is time to use the warranty.
Announcements