cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice for Zoom board game setup with Rebel T3i

cmmixis
Apprentice

I'm trying to connect my T3i to my Samsung S7 FE tablet for Movie Mode or live viewing. I want to use the camera for a top down view of the table over Zoom.

Using the interface cable provided, I connected the USB end to an adapter that converts to a USB C-Type for the tablet. I don't have a lap top and the PC is in my basement whereas I want to play games upstairs. I'm hoping to do this with what I have.

I've downloaded three differnt apps with no success: Camera Connect by RupiAoos, Helicon Remote and Canon Camera Connect which does not have the T3i available for selection. 

I watched an older video of someone using a Lava SimulCharge adapter but I can't find it on Amazon. I wonder if any of these would work anyway for continuous live viewing. It may be only for photo transferring.

Would anyone here have any advice they can share or point me in the right direction? 

Thanks, Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello cmmixis,

The EOS Rebel T3i does not have the capability to stream to another device unfortunately via USB.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello cmmixis,

The EOS Rebel T3i does not have the capability to stream to another device unfortunately via USB.

Thank you. That stinks. I'll have to find some less expensive option because I'm not going to replace it with another dslr. Back to the drawing board.

Announcements