cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit and save video?

dusktodawn
Contributor

How do I edit video with my Canon Rebel EOS 700D? I just downloaded some try for free software and it doesn't recognize my video. Also, my Facebook download took over an hour, so I am doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks--I found a cheap program on the web and figured it out. So where do I go to find out all of the cool things my camera can do?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi dusktodawn!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Thanks--I found a cheap program on the web and figured it out. So where do I go to find out all of the cool things my camera can do?

dusktodawn,

There is an outline of most of the important features of this camera on our website.  Click HERE to go there.  Also, you will find out a lot about the camera and how to use it in the instruction manual, which can be downloaded as a PDF on our website.  Please click HERE to go to the download page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Can you please tell me which program you are using, I need to edit video for a project.
Announcements