cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS UTILITY WON'T RECOGNIZE MY CAMERA

Mirdo91
Apprentice

I own a rebel t3, last week i buy a new laptop mac pro running macOS Sierra after i download all the programs and start running EOS Utility my camera don't show up. the app don't recognize my camera other app like Photo work fine but EOS Utility don't find the camera

6 REPLIES 6

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Sierra is really new - it is not even on the Apple user forum yet. You will have to wait until Canon releases a message about compatibiility. We are users like you, so I don't know whether a post on this forum gets to the ears of the software engineers.

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Mirdo91 wrote:

I own a rebel t3, last week i buy a new laptop mac pro running macOS Sierra after i download all the programs and start running EOS Utility my camera don't show up. the app don't recognize my camera other app like Photo work fine but EOS Utility don't find the camera

Apple does not plan to offficially release Sierra until September 20.  You're running a Beta version, which is the only version that has been released to date.  Beta versions have special bug reporting procedures.  You use it at your own risk. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I get the beta software but after they announce i running the official sierra software

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What version of EOS Utility - EU2 or EU3?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Eu 2.14.20
I wait until the complete Sierra Software show up for try the EOS utility and don't recognize my camera

@Mirdo91 wrote:
Eu 2.14.20
I wait until the complete Sierra Software show up for try the EOS utility and don't recognize my camera

Don't expect the EOS Utility to work the same day Apple officially releases Sierra.  The software developers are getting their hands on it just a day, or maybe a week, ahead of you.  Nothing will be ready the same day, week, or even month.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements