cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 How to transfer select photos to phone

marylou1660
Contributor

I am taking my camera to Africa and would like to post pictures online. I do not want to transfer all of the photos to my phone each time. Is there a way to choose which images I send to my phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

marylou1660,

I'm almost sure that there is a way to pick and choose which photos you download.

What are you using for your transfer process?

Steve Thomas

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

marylou1660,

I'm almost sure that there is a way to pick and choose which photos you download.

What are you using for your transfer process?

Steve Thomas

Sorry I accepted as a solution. I used a Bluetooth transfer. I will see what happens with a cord

marylou1660.

That's alright. I'll take as many accepted solutions as I can get. ha ha 😀

What I meant to ask is what software are you using for the transfer process?

Steve Thomas

I found that I have to just choose select rather than just transfer photos

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Credit for stevet1.  He's correct.  There are a few ways to do this:

Card reader with an adapter to your iOS or Android device

Canon Connect App - which uses the camera's Wi-Fi broadcast as an ad-hoc network for direct transfer. 

Either method allows you to transfer individual, a range or all of the images on a memory card to your mobile device.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I found that I can select the photo to send via wi fi or when connected with a cord. Thanks everyone

marylou1660,

I'm glad you got it figured out. I wish you much success and happy picture-taking.

Steve Thomas

Announcements