cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Brackets on screen

marylou1660
Contributor

Hello

I have an image on my screen that I cannot get rid of and don't know what it is. I just got the camera and was playing with itcamera trouble.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

marylou1660,

I don't own an R6, so I'm not sure how to get rid of it, but I'm pretty sure that's an electronic level. It's designed to help you keep your photos level and straight.

I have a T8i, and if I hit the Info button a couple of times, it will go away.

Your camera may require different steps. See what your manual says.

Steve Thomas

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Canon camera gear you're using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you

marylou1660
Contributor

My camera is EOS R6

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

marylou1660,

I don't own an R6, so I'm not sure how to get rid of it, but I'm pretty sure that's an electronic level. It's designed to help you keep your photos level and straight.

I have a T8i, and if I hit the Info button a couple of times, it will go away.

Your camera may require different steps. See what your manual says.

Steve Thomas

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

@marylou1660 wrote:

Hello

I have an image on my screen that I cannot get rid of and don't know what it is. I just got the camera and was playing with it

Steve is correct. The INFO button on the R6, when repeatedly pressed, will toggle your LCD through several different info screens, one of which being the level option. Just keep pressing it until you get the LCD display you want.

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.
Announcements