cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 6D What is this part called?

billriccobono
Apprentice

On my 6D camera, I am missing the circular selector cover for the camera (on the top left side if the camera: Av, M, Tv, etc.).  I have to order a replacement.  Can you help me with my order by telling me what it's called?

Thanks, Bill

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

You mean the label that says what mode you are selecting? Try calling Canon 1 (800) 652-2666

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Not sure of the exact name for the part that contains those labels, but should have a name something to do with the "mode dial".

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

You mean the label that says what mode you are selecting? Try calling Canon 1 (800) 652-2666

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

THANKS!

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Not sure of the exact name for the part that contains those labels, but should have a name something to do with the "mode dial".

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Gratitude!!👍

Bill

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The guys nailed it.  👍

shadowsports_0-1673298629268.png

Its called a Function Dial Mode Plate or Interface Cap.  Make sure you buy the one specific for your 6D or directly from Canon.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements