cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 250D LCD screen glitching

Joker_Rups
Apprentice

Its been quiet a time since my CANON 250D camera's screen started glitching. Glitching in a sense that sometimes it doesn't shows anything in the display, completely black but when I turn the camera off it shows sensor cleaning message. Its like the the display is not damaged but also not working. I tried pressing live view button but still it doesn't works. I have to half press the shutter button several times, sometimes even more times and then it shows up in display. I don't know what's the problem but I am quiet tensed and need help please?!🙃

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Assuming the battery is fully charged and in good shape, start by removing the lens and card from the camera.  Turn it on and see if the behavior persists.  Following this, you can perform a full settings reset and again, retest.  

The last thing to try would be moving the articulating screen in out from the body and tilting it.  You are checking to see if it works when positioned at different angles.  If the behavior continues, I'd contact Canon and see about sending it in for evaluation.  The camera was released in 2019, you should have no issues getting it serviced if necessary.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

1 (800) 652-2666

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements