cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 200D err11

KJW111
Apprentice

Hi, I am having the same issue as another member, tried all the options. I connect the camera to iPad using the wifi connection running and it drops out “no internet connection” , I have tried different iPhones but still no joy. I can not find how to Bluetooth as this appears to be set with a smartphone but can not clear to start a different connection. I need help

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we must let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The EOS 200D isn't supported or sold by our team here at Canon USA.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Before connecting to the camera, you must install the free dedicated Camera Connect app on the smartphone. Camera Connect can be installed from the Google Play or App Store.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Already have the app and it has been working before

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

IMHO, it has never worked very well and you seem to be validating that. I would start completely over. Delete everything, reset the camera and start from scratch.

I never used it because of that.

EB

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Good luck

EB
Announcements