cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective EOS M50 Mark II

Pepper2
Apprentice

So..all summer my budding young photographer has hinted and suggested a camera for her Christmas gift.. She studied and read and watched. Using her smartphone and my action camera..finally she asked and suggested a few..

I decided to get her something a little better. So I go to a retailer and order her a 50M content creator kit...buy a couple more lenses and an assortment of other things...we watch the netflix move promoting Canon she is ever hopeful naming the models in the film. Christmas morning opens and it the Canon....she is so happy ....and excited  she couldn't believe so got such a nice one...The next day....it doesn't work at all...took it back to the Best Buy...they test it and say its no good...the replacement ships in three weeks....never saw her so crestfallen...her whole winter break surrounded by tripods and telephoto, macro, and prime....with no camera....i am an little disappointed....

20221225_112833.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

That is a bummer. I see that B&H Photo has it in stock with free next day delivery. Can you get a refund from BB?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

All is well BB tells me they ship out soon.

I just hope the delay doesn't dampen her aspiring attraction to photography... She remains hopeful it seems...Maybe this one will run as it should. I hope she enjoys 😉 

Announcements