cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T8i out of stock?

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Any word on when the Canon T8i might be shipping again?

I tried two stores. The were both out of stock and no word on when they might be receving more.

Steve Thomas

20 REPLIES 20

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Looks like Canon has the T8i kit in stock and Amazon says in stock in late December. B&H says in stock now.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

T8i is in stock at B&H

Canon has the 80D for $719 refurb...  They are comparable with the 80D having a slightly richer feature set.  Its also weather sealed.  

If you need 4K video, the T8i has it, 80D is only 2k.  If you buy from Canon, the money you save can be used to buy a spare battery, cards, etc...

And don't forget...  black friday is coming.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Thanks for the replies.

I ordered one from B&H.

I'm upgrading from a T6 and looking forward to it.

Steve Thomas

You will love it! Smiley Happy  Let us know how it goes.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

I got my T8i yesterday.

I get a kick out of that great big electronic level, and also the digital zoom on the movie setting. Those are neat 🙂

Steve Thomas

Congrats on the new camera! The T8i seems to be well featured, a lot of bang for the buck. Didn't know that any DSLRs had digital zoom. That might come in handy at times, but just be aware that the more digital zoom you use the more likely you'll be to start seeing some loss of image quality. Though it would probably be more noticeable on still shooting than with video.

Since video is much lower resolution than photos, the digital zoom can go from the full sensor using some fraction of the sites to an every-pixel-used center part of the sensor without losing resolution.

BurnUnit,

Thanks.

I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures yet, I'm still working on learning the controls.

I really like being able to make changes to the settings by tapping on the screen. It's a whole lot quicker.

And yes, the digital zoom is only when you are in movie mode.

Steve Thomas

How about a few sample photos?  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements