cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel SL1. Scene Intelligent Auto. How do I disable Flash for multiple shots

henrychan
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi henrychan!

Thanks for posting.

To disable the flash from firing, simply turn the mode dial clockwise one more setting to the Flash Off mode.  It is the same as Auto, but the flash will not fire.

This didn't answer your question? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for answer.  I can disable the flash for 1 shot with no problem.  My question is how to disable flash for MULTIPLE shots.

Henry 

Hello henrychan,

The best mode to use, versus flash off or Creative Auto would be Program mode.  The flash will not pop up unless you physically activate it.  That advantage, along with the ability to set Continuous Shooting mode, would make this ideal for your shooting needs. 

If you require further technical support or other questions, we would be happy to assist you.  You can get in touch with technical support direct through our Contact Us web site.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements