cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 90D EF Lens Compatibility

blbodart99
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking to replace my EOS Rebel T5 with a Canon 90D because I really need a new photo for sports photography.  I guess I can start with if the 90D is good for shooting sports photos at night and indoors.  I've also seen mixed answers as if my current EF 70-200mm 1:2.8 L IS USM lens will fit onto the Canon 90D.  I thought I saw any EF lens would fit, but will I have to worry about bad results if I'm using this lens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

The 90D is the last and the best crop model DSLR Canon has made or will ever make. It is a superb camera.

Your ef 70-200mm f2.8L will not only work on a 90D bit it will show its stuff as the 90D has an excellent sensor. It has 32 mp which a lot a whole lot! My personal choice for a 90D is to pare it with the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens. That combo will not take a back seat to anything.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Hello there!

The EOS 90D will fit EF and EF-S lenses! 

Hope this helps! 🤗

Thank you!!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

The 90D is the last and the best crop model DSLR Canon has made or will ever make. It is a superb camera.

Your ef 70-200mm f2.8L will not only work on a 90D bit it will show its stuff as the 90D has an excellent sensor. It has 32 mp which a lot a whole lot! My personal choice for a 90D is to pare it with the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens. That combo will not take a back seat to anything.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thank you very much!

Announcements