cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After using Sony for 12 years, finally got another Canon.

chipo
Apprentice

My last Canon body was a 5D III, and had been shooting with Sony due to it being mirrorless since then. Didn’t had any urge to switch back to Canon until I recently played with a R6 II.

Funny enough the thing that made me immediately buy a R6 II is that you can switch between targets using multi control dial realtime during servo tracking. This is amazing for full scene tracking and it’s the only reason why I went ahead to test out Canon again instead of buying A9 III.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Fantastic camera and wise choice.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

It is a fantastic camera.  I’m still using it like it is a DSLR for most action photography.

858391F4-53E2-49AC-9303-7EA3460F83EC.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

justadude
Rising Star

I am really liking everything about the R6 Mk ll, and all the workouts I've been putting it through the past few months.  I'm sure you are going to love it.

The A9 lll has some crazy good specs!  However, at more than twice the price of the R6 Mk ll, that would make me shy away.  

Gary

Digital: Canon R6 Mk ll, R8, RP, 60D, various RF, EF, and Rokinon lenses
Film: (still using) Pentax Spotmatic, Pentax K1000, Pentax K2000, Miranda DR, Zenit 12XP, Kodak Retina Automatic II, Kodak Duaflex III, and various lenses

Danny

Welcome back to #TeamCanon! 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements