Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D Wifi

Turns
Apprentice

Hi,

I am having issues with the 70D wifi.

I have followed all the instructions and can only get the connection to my phone for about 2 seconds. When I to go into the remote app it says that it is connected to the network I have set up but is not connected to the camera. When of the camera menu they network disappears from my network list.

Also, when trying to use infrastructure connection, it will not pick up my home wifi network.

Very frustrated. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

Skirball
Authority

Are you trying to connect through your network, or directly to the phone?

I recommend connecting directly to the phone first, just remember to disconnect your phone from your home network otherwise it won't connect to the phone "network".

Connecting through a network is a little more complicated, it's tough to troubleshoot in a simple post. 

Both, even tried siwtching my home network of to see if that was interferring but still no joy.

Tried it today at work with no wifi interference. The phone connects to the camera wifi but when i try to go onto remote shooting it says there is no camera connected

It has suddenly started working. No idea how as I didn't do anything differently.

Thanks for your reply

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements