cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1Ds-MKIII Latest Firmware?

West_Freeman
Contributor

I have a 1Ds-MKIII and I have Firmware 1.2.0 and I want to make sure I'm up  to date.  When I do a search on Canoneos.com it comes back as a blank page, so no result at all.  (kind of like the camera was never around?)

So I am asking if this is the most resent Firmware for this camera.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

cicopo
Elite

I've just checked Canon.ca and there doesn't seem to be anything other than for the WFT module. You must be up to date from the look of that.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

View solution in original post

rberk
Apprentice

According to the Canon USA website, version 1.2.0 is the latest firmware for the 1Ds Mark III.

I am a Canon employee. The opinions stated in my posts are my own and do not in any way reflect the opinions of Canon Inc, Canon USA, or any subsidiaries, affiliates or partners.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

cicopo
Elite

I've just checked Canon.ca and there doesn't seem to be anything other than for the WFT module. You must be up to date from the look of that.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Thanks for the reply

rberk
Apprentice

According to the Canon USA website, version 1.2.0 is the latest firmware for the 1Ds Mark III.

I am a Canon employee. The opinions stated in my posts are my own and do not in any way reflect the opinions of Canon Inc, Canon USA, or any subsidiaries, affiliates or partners.

Thanks for the reply. Canon's site must have been down the other night. 

Announcements