EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

17mm ts-e shifting issues

It's easy enough to shift this lens left and right and merge the images to create a panorama.  But, often the center and shifted images are vastly different in exposure, sometimes by a huge difference.  What's this about?

Jeffrey by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens

Hi     I am using my Canon Rebel xsi from last 2 years. i have only one lens which came up with the body. now i am planning to buy all the required lenses to got o next level.     i am not sure what kinds of lenses i need to buy, there are no proper ...

Zoom lens

I have a Rebel T3I on my zoom lens Is It better to buy a close up lens, or but a macro zoom lens. The close up lens 500D 72mm is about $350, the canon EF100mmF/2,8 is about $435, which one and where should I use this lens.

Eddie1952 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Designations

What is the significance of the letter designations which appear on Canon lenses:  EF vs EFS   IS vs IS II   USM vs STM      L?Do some of these designations indicate features that are only operational on some Canon cameras but not others?

What's the differences between

What's the differences between canon 10-22 , tamron 10-24 and sigma 10-20?I know all of these are wide angleBut I hope to know about gains from themAnd whitch one is the best ?

Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR

Want to know if the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras will fit and work with the EOS Rebel XTi camera.

skay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens shopping help, things to consider.

Because this is a new forum with very few members from the forums I belong to, and one with a lot of questions from people who appear to be fairly new to DSLR’s I thought I’d start a discussion on picking lenses & the flaws in a lot of the internet a...

cicopo by Elite
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

EF 50mm f/1.8 vs EF 50mm f/1.4

which is better for normal use?Have 24-105 f/4 L and looking for a lens to do night astrophotography with as well as an indoor lens if/when needed.

Ewellman by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements