EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens choices

Anyone have a good suggestion for a good Portrait and Zoom lens to go with my 7D?Thanks 

tww369 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tamron Lens?

Has anyone tried using a Tamron? I have a 60D and I'm thinking about getting one but I don't no if it is recommended?

hangymt by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens filter compatibility with EF-M 18-55mm

Hi I would like to buy Tiffen's CPL and ND grad filters (52mm) for my EF-M 18-55mm lens (EOS M camera). I'm not sure whether these Tiffen filters can be mounted precisely to the lens though. So before I purchase the filters, I'd like to ask around if...

Resolved! Broken EF 50 mm f/1.2L

I took my 50mm F/1.2 out of my bag tonight and noticed that it wouldn't focus properly. So I messed with the auto focus switch and examined the lens.  This is when I noticed that the lens hood and the filter were moving- actually sliding in and out i...

cjflet0 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 400 mm f 2.8 IS MKII software upgrade

I recently had my 400 mm lens software updated by Canon factory service.  This involved having to send the lens in and wait for its return.  Why I am not able to update the lenses software just as the ones for the cameras? The lenses and cameras comm...

Edward by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sand In focusing ring of an L series lens.

Hi,  I have a problem with my Canon 24-105mm f/4.0 IS L, somewhow I have manged to get some sand in my focusing ring. I can hear the sand rubing when using manual focus.  What should I do about this? I'm also wondering how sand manged to get into a w...

Nand0s by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens compatability

What is the difference between EF and EF-S lenses? And are all lenses interchangeable between all SLR cameras I have a t1i with a 18-55mm EFS and a 75-300 EF lens. If I get like a 60D or a 7D would those lenses fit those SLRs?

Telephoto lens

I need help in choosing a good telephoto lens, I own a rebel T3i 600 D. The kit that I bought from wolf camera came with a zoom lens EF 75-300 1:4-5.6, this lens was OK at first but I have decide to move up a step or two. I have been into photography...

focus problems with 50mm 1.8 lens

I am shooting with an EOS Rebel XTI and using a 50mm for gym/basketball shooting. It works great for the low lighting but I am having problems getting clear pictures. I can't use the center focal point because of the action in the games, so I have it...

dlutmer by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements