EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

polarizers

whats the difference between a linear and a circular polarizer ? And what is best for reflex lenses ? 

frogpoet by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

6D and EF 28-80 2.8/4 L lens

I am hoping someone can here can help me, I just got a 6D and was wanting to use some of my old lenses with it, one of them is the old EF 28-80 2.8/4L.  I took a test shot and the mirror on the 6D hits the back element of the lens which protrudes out...

Canon Zoom Lens Problem

Hello, I've been having an issue with my 75-300mm lens for my T3i.  Earlier today, it accidentally fell out of my bag and into some snow.  The lens appeared to be fine and no damage whatsoever, however, when I try to attach it to my T3i, it won't sli...

55-250mm Telephoto Zoom Lens help

I can not get a sharp image with this lens no matter what I do.please can someone help me.I tried taking pictures of some birds this morning and they are not sharp at all.I used a tripod too.thanks.Tina

tina1138 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens adapter

I have an old Tamron Aspherical lens for a Canon AE1, what adapter do I need to mount to SL1?

MGH by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EF-s 15-85mm IS USM

Has Canon ever considered an "L" quality variant of its EF-s 15-85mm IS USM lens?  I am thinking of something with a constant f/2.8 or f/3.5 aperture.  In spite of the IS on the current lens, it is still a bit of a struggle in lower light situations ...

mfortini by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning 18-55mm STM front lens

Hello,I own a EOS M with an 18-55mm STM lens.I need to clean inside the lens, at the front, so i need to know the best way to do it?I've seen some youtube videos of other canon lenses where they remove the UV filter(?) first but on the STM lens i don...

delgado by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements