EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lens for 7d mk11

I just purchased the 7dmk11 and looking for ideas for what lens to get along with the kid lens.I shoot mostly family events landscrape skyscrape grandsons sporting events and horse racing.Doesn't have to be canon lens. Thanks

greyhorse by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

100-400mm Lseries and new 2x Canon tele-extender

I can't get the 100 - 400mm L series and 2X Canon tele extender to auto focus.  Is this something that will ne manual only?  I recently purchased the Extender 2x III since it is "fully compatable"  Is there a autofucus mode that will work.  I have th...

Help! My 18-55 kit lens won't manual focus!

I upgraded to the T5i about a month ago.  I've used the 18-55 a couple of times since I've had the camera, as I have other lenses I prefer.  I used it a couple of days ago and it worked perfectly, tried to use it tonight and I can't manually focus it...

cjhunt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How can I spot counterfeit canon lenses on Ebay?

I've purchased an excellent condition Canon F1N off Ebay; and have bought several lenses for it. I think one lens may be a counterfeit (the lens does not have threads on it which will accept a 55mm filter). Where do I go to verify the authenicity of ...

Why won't canon lens fully work in autofocus.?

Canon lens 28-105mm attached to 5dmarkiii body will not always work in auto focus mode. I think I can occasionally get it to work in alfocus but even in manual the lens occasionally won't register focused objects. Do I have a problem with the lens or...

Resolved! canon lenses

hi there!i need pro advise on comparing 2 lenses as follow:ef-s 10-18mm f.4.5 IS STM VS ef-s 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USMsharpness of corners on 10-22outdoor clearance seems equal 10-18 has IS but much cheaper10-22 has metal mount and 10-18 plasticetc...but ...

mrz1342 by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements