EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i use macro ring light ML3 without macro lenses

i just got macro ring light ML3 and installed it on regular lenses ( the one you purchase with the camera)Impossible to take pictures as its to bright. I am a newbie in photography.I need to take before and after pictures in dentistry. Its important ...

Comparison

Just thought that I would ask: Has anyone had personal experience using/owning the Canon 70~200mm f/2.8 USM II lens and the older Canon 200mm f.2.8 prime lens. I have rented the zoom and was impressed with the image quality, but the physical size and...

300mmf/4L lense

Just bought the 300mm f/4 lense, it seems to take along time focusing. I am using the lense on my 70d. I didn't notice any focusing concerns when reading reviews. Does anyone know if this is an issue with this lense or did I get a problem lense? Than...

KWL58 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wide angle low light interview lens

hello,I have a very old 50D. I am shooting an interview and need advice on what lens to use. I don't know what space I will be working with but need a lens that is fast and has a wide angle because the space might be limited. It is behind scene sort ...

Best gear lens on 70d

Hi based on my same question and advices here i understand we would have two options to set 70d gear for covering all peruses: first crop-lens-combo including 50 f1.4 + 70-200 f4L is + 60 f2.8 macro. Option 2: 24-70 f4L is + 70-200 f4L is + 100 f2.8 ...

mrz1342 by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens adapter

I have an old at-1 with some wca lenses. I also have a rebel xsi. Is there any kind of adapter available that would allow me to use the wca lenses with the xsi?

robw92 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens

Can the EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens be used for macro. The resin I ask is because I am new at macro and don't know if I will enjoy it. So I don't want to get a dedicated lens as of yet. So I figured if I can use this lens for it I can also use i...

400mm DO f/4 lens collar needed...

Mine broke yesterday. Which one fits this and maybe other lenses?  There are no marks or lableas on mine.Will the 100-400 collar fit the 400 DO, as well?   Thanks!

TBar by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Macro lens for Canon 5D Mark iii

I'm taking a Class with NYIP and need to submit a macro photo. Not sure I really want to get into macro so I was hoping for suggestions on cheaper a lens or tubes. Any suggestions?

Shooter Seeking Lens Advice

Hello everybody, I'm a video editor/audio recordist by trade who is getting hired more and more to shoot video.  Trying to get myself up to speed and got into a T3i about a year ago to start learning to  be more able and skilled with DSLR style camer...

Someone tell me why I can't get a photo in focus!!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP!! PLEEEEASE!! I have two mark iii's and I use all L lenses. I basically hate everything I shoot because it seems like 90% of my shots are not crisp as I think they should be for what I pay for the equipment.  I have tried micro adjustin...

molly417 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Lense Choice for Product Photography

Hi, I have been working for a LONG time with my trusty Canon RebelXT. Sadly the last time I disasembled it to clean it I shorted out the flash battery and fried it. So I have just upgraded to a 5D Mark II. I have been using for my work, mostly, a bas...

sarafina by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Moisture in lense

Took a bunch of pictures the other day and many of them had spots in the pictures.  Took a look at the lense and there looks to be moisture in the lense.  1.  Is there any way to fix this or is it shot? 2.  How would this happen? 

IMG_9984.JPG
rockb by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements