EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100-400 II

Hello guys I spent some time with this lens and I must admit their are issues with it. I was trying to focus on a bird as for getting closer maybe if I was in a hellicopter.  I am dispointed in this lens I was trying my best but what I found was the ...

Zoom lense for sports

Hi, I just received a Canon Rebel t5i for my birthday.  I received a lense with the package deal, but I need a lense that will take close up pictures for sports since my sons are both football and baseball players.  I am not a professional photograph...

faulty 100-400 II?

Hello Guys I bought a grey import a mk2  100-400 and the focus seems very slow I have seen other reviews that show it faster please take a look at it and maybe you can help. https://youtu.be/JKrXrGyA9eQ

sigma 150-600mm

just a quick question does it get dust in it easily seen some for sale with dust in it? makes you think why as I thought the sport was sealed.

canon 100-400 II vs sigma 150-600

Hi guys I am not so convinced having the 100-400 II is an improvment to my gear. as the sigma 150-600 is more reach and I find my 300mm f4 has more reach with the 1.4x mk1 extender watch my video and let me know what you think?  hi guys why not watch...

Resolved! Help with lens hoods

So I have bought the canon ef-s 55-250mm f/4-5.6 is stm and I want to buy a lens hood for it, I was thinking I should get a petal shaped one but I can only find a et-63 normal shaped one, will this affect my photos and can I get et-63c instead with i...

Joecrick by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

canon lens

Hello I am trying to decide weather to sell the 100-400 mk2 then get the sigma sport 150-600 i use 600d and 7d the 100-400 with 1.4x will not auto focus any advice? I watch a guy on you tube who hand holds the sigma 150-600 sport . are you sure its h...

Low Light Wide Angle VS. Art Lens

Could someone share their thoughts on the Canon 16-35mm f/4 lens? I've read rave reviews on several forums and photographer blogs. I'm torn between this lens and the Sigma Art 1.4. I know that they have very different functions. However, is the low l...

ScottS by Enthusiast
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

55-250 lens making a grinding noise.

Forgive me is this question has already been addressed but I did not come across it in my search.  I have just bought a used canon EF-S 55-250 IS lens and the IS makes a grinding noise when it tries to autofocus.  Is this normal?  Should I return it ...

Resolved! Lens for Cannon EOS 550D

Hello, how are you? I have Canon EOS 550D, and I want to make pictures of people in the gym, when they are doing some exercise or just posing. So can someone recomend me which lens should I buy? And that it will be really great quality of picture. Th...

Matevž by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

example of 100-400 mk2

Hello Thought you guys might like to see an example of the 100-400 mk2 in a test setting here you can see my sigma teleconverter just check out the depth of field at 100mm at F4.5 . To explain the setting this is the fire place ledge about an inch be...

$_57.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements