EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! purchase a lens

I purchased a 70d (formerly had a t3i) and would now like to get a better lens than the kit lens.  I photograph families, beach scenes.  I'm lost -- there are so many choices....could someone offer a suggestion for a beginner to intermediate user.  T...

Elle2340 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Lense and 70D setup question for Nascar event this weekend.

Good morning, headed to Talladega this weekend and want to bring my Cannon 70D. Ill be in the pits with a race crew and curious about what lense I should be using. I have the EF 1:4.1 55mm, a 70-200mm and the 80-300mm lenses.  Any suggestions are app...

meturncl by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

500mm Through Airport Security

I have a question about getting a 500mm Lens through airport Security. More specfically the Japanese Airport Security. The back story. I came here on vacation with a few friends of mine, checking off our bucket list to travel around Japan (and parts ...

lenses for close ups

Hi,i have a EOS d300 and would like to take really close up photos of my aquaruim fish, need to get around a couple of inches away from the glass, could anyone advise me of what lense i would need to be able to do this thank you

gazza3535 by Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why CarePAK Plus is worth every penny.

EF 70-200 L f/2.8 IS II ($1949.00) - inside OEM Canon lens case - rolled off car seat onto driveway.  Broke plastic knob on tripod mounting collar.  Focus at max distance became noticeably softer.Packed in original box and shipped to Canon Repair (UP...

Resolved! Maintenance service before damage estimates

The service request link on the website is currently broken. I'm trying to find out the cost of an 18-point camera maintenance service as well as an 11-point lens maintenance service before damage estimates because I dropped it from a height of about...

Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 1.33.06 PM.png

Canon SL1 Lens

Hi guys...|I'm a beginner, and recently purchased an SL1. Very small body, but I like it, as both my wife and I can use it (she has extremely small hands).I purchased a TAMRON 18-200mm, as an all-in-one vacation lens, and was very happy with the resu...

vignetting on 150-600 sigma and tamron

Hello I am writing to you to ask what are the differences in vignetting in these two lenses.? has any one chosen the tamron over the sigma s or c because of this issue. Also would any one go for the c over the s?

18-55mm stuck zoom/focus

Ok... I just dropped my 18-55mm STM and the focus is limited and the focal zoom stops at 40ish, using manual focus doesn't help. As much as this isn't a big deal as I do landscape photography... Is there anyway to fix this? (I am getting better lense...

Bluey by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bad copy of canon 100-400 II

HelloI bought a brand new canon lens it turned out to be a grey import as the seller could not provide a vat invoice. I am trying to return it if it can be done delivered to uk address but apparently came from Australia probably from hong kong. the f...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements