EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Canon lens for under $800 that have image stabilization

I have a Canon EOS 70D and am looking for a specific type of lens. The Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon is the exact type of lens I want, but it has no image stabilization! I do lots of video and find that footage is shaky without stabil...

quick9 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Inexpensive lens to upgrade to after canon t6i kit lens?

I have a canon t6i rebel and have been using the kit lenses for about 6 months. I am now looking to upgrade to a higher quality lens. I don't want to invest a lot of money on a lens that isn't worth it. I am looking for a lens that produces a better ...

HELP Camera/Lens Problems

Just last night I've begun having some problems in low light conditions where there is a strong source of light also in shot. As you'l see below, it's a relatively dark setting but with the bright bulbs in the top of frame. You may have also noticed ...

LensError-2.jpg

Resolved! Which lens for night photography?

really enjoy taking photos at night and I just love the way pictures at night look, I'm extremely new at photography in general and I have a Canon 600D T3i with a 18-55mm Lens. I want to get another lens but I'm not exactly sure which would be the be...

Goner by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! UV filters ?

Will having a UV filter on the lens make sunset photos less colorful?

nan156 by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF 250-500 f/4-5.6 IS STM or nano-USM, Please!!!

Canon please answer the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR with an EF or EF-S 250-500 IS STM quality lens at half the cost.  Show the world that Canon continues to kick butt, with its low cost, hight quality STM lens line!!!

TTMartin by Authority
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

The Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 and image stableiziation

Hey yall im looking at the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 as a starter lens for nature photograghy and maybe a decent travel lens. I would love to here any feed back on this lens and also if imige stableization is a must or not at least at fist. Its like ...

BigJake93 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements