EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

300mm lens, rare ....................

One of the rarest Canon lenses in existence. Check out the Canon 300mm f/1.8. It’s an extremely huge and heavy lens, and so few exist that you’ll probably never come across one in real life or even ever heard of one! 

canon300fm18feat.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

85mm 1.8

While using my lense last night, it just stopped focusing.  I can hear the motor working and it seems like it goes in and out and it just won't focus on the point.  I was using the AV mode it was set to  AI Focus, I tried it on different modes and fo...

Cannon Lens

Hi  Can anyone help me out on choosing the best lens for my cannon ESO60D i am looking at spending around $2000 Australian dollars the lens is required for sports athletics action shots mostly day but also required at night so needs to be able to tak...

Parko88 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

faulty lens 28-105mm

Hello guys just sold a lens a 28-105 usm lens a old one they started making them in 1992 none (is) lens not L lens itsdeveloped a fault error 01 clean lens contacts message the buyer asking me to advise any one know whats up. When i used film this le...

$_122.jpeg

Canon Canada to calibrate lenses?

Has anyone sent their lenses and camera to Canon Canada to be calibrated?My 24-70 and 70-200 on my 6D are off... I have tried to do it myself using micro calibration but can't do it... So have read that the best thing to do is send the lenses and cam...

Maria by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about the EF 24-105mm f4L

Guys, I have a couple of questions regarding the EF 24-105mm f4L, as I am seriously considering the purchase of this lens (refurbished, of course). This would be my first L lens. Keep in mind I don't have a full frame camera, just a T6. Though I am s...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens question settled. Got a WA.

OK. I just bought the 16-35 f/2.8 III at a real life camera store in Cleveland. (No camera stores in Pittsburgh.). Took it straight to the Cleveland zoo, as payback for the family for a nearly 2-hour drive to Cleveland. I was going back and forth bet...

ScottyP by Authority
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos Completely Out of Focus

I have a 7D Mark ii mounted with a Tamron 70-200 f2.8 VC DI USD (That I just purchased). I took about 50-75 test shots yesterday and EVERY shot (except the one I manual focused on) were out of focus! I was shooting out doors so my ISO was at 100 Shut...

New Canon EF-S 35mm/F2.8 lens

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/lenses/ef/macro/ef-s-35mm-f-2-8-macro-is-stm You must have to be *really* close for 1:1! But it does have a built in Macro light. Which might be why they want it so close!

Canon 100d lens upgrade

I have a Canon 100d with a 18-55mm lens. I recently got into photography and started taking classes. As a beginner, I quickly realized what I have is not ideal for my needs. I am especially interested in blog and product photography. I need a longer ...

Alpkan by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Teleconverter Pros and Cons

I have a Canon Eos 80D and a Canon 100 - 400 mm F4.5 - 5.6 L IS USM lens and use them mostly for bird photography.  I think the 400 mm is not enough to capture small birds that tend to be skittish of humans.  Admittedly, I have lens envy when I see b...

Pol. filter PLUS lens hood?

If I use a poloriszer filter do I also need to use a lens hood also?  Would it not be difficult to turn the filter with the hood on?

Eos rebel xti

I have xti with EF 75-300mm lens. Looking to get more "zoom" will a teleconverter work with my camera/lens combo? If so please recommend one for me. Or is there another way to accomplish this without spending 1000's of $$? Wildlife/birding photograph...

Elev8or12 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements