EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Which 24-70mm???

Hi I currently have a 80d but I wil be upgrading to a FF(5d mark iv) by the end of the year. I'm in the process of purchasing a new lens but I am having a hard time trying to decide between the Canon 24-70mm f4l or ther Tamron 24-70mm f2.8 G2. The ca...

bud297 by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EFs 24mm Pancake Strange Auto Focus Behavior

Recently got a Canon refurb EFs 24mm pancake lens. But now I'm not sure if it's acting up on me or not. While taking some photos of the sign below the autofocus acted strangely.  I composed the shot and focused using the back button and the image wen...

IMG_6457.JPG

200mm f2.0 vs 300mm f2.8 for indoor soccer

In a few months my daughter will be playing again with an indoor soccer league and the facility where they play most of their games is a horribly lit dome (mixed mercury vapor and high pressure sodium bulbs with a few very bright areas and lots of di...

AQ9I0966.JPG AQ9I4437.JPG
wq9nsc by Authority
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

first prime lens 50mm ef1.8 stm - HELP

This feels like the dumbest question ever but I just got a 50mm ef1.8 STM lens for my Canon T6i.  Very excited to try it out but I'm not quite sure I'm attaching it correctly?  My kit lenses have a white guide dot that I align with the white dot on t...

jupaalda by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

broken filter threads

The filter mounting threads broke on the end of my 75-300mm III lens. All I need is a new plastic ring that screws onto the end of the lens. I am unable to use my lens cap or lens hood

JSingler by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

my 16-35 f 2.8 broke, need suggestions

So I have the 16-35 mark 1, it took a spill this summer. It still works fine, the glass and everything is intact, but the threds to screw filters in got dented in a little. I can still get filters on there, but they don't screw on very well. I contac...

Resolved! Another 150-600mm Thread

Greetings Gents,While I was recently considering picking up a 100mm 2.8L for Macro (shooting bugs), I decided that I'd much rather take some wildlife photography given the the time of year. Started researching and after 12 videos and a bunch of readi...

EF-S 18-135 IS USM focus not working

Hello to the wise camera people of this time. I bought a canon ef-s 18-135 IS USM last Christman and for the most part the camera and lense have worked perfectly, however, when I got the camera out of the closet recently, the lense was practicaly dea...

18-55 zoom lens repair

Recently I was changing the lens. When I removed the auto focus 18-55 zoom lens a part fell out of the lens. It is metal and has copper contacts on it. I'm not sure where it belongs or why it fell out. Anyone had a similar problem?

18-55mm STM (f/3.5-5.6) -- Broken circuit cables

So I dropped my kit lens and as I was turning the zoom ring I heard clacking.I noticed while zooming toward 18mm that the back element was "loose." I opened up the lens from the back and noticed that the back element was actually connected to other e...

IMG_7051.JPG
rwu28 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements