cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF lens won't fit on EOS M50

atrone10
Apprentice

Hello,

I have an EOS M50 mirrorless camera and ordered a lens that doesn't fit my camera. The lens is EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. Is there an adapter I can use to make this lens fit or will I need to return it and find one compatible with my camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum:
You can use that lens with your M50, via the Canon EF to EF-M adapter.  I am pretty sure Canon does not sell them any more so have a look on KEH or eBay, but preferably get a genuine Canon one.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum:
You can use that lens with your M50, via the Canon EF to EF-M adapter.  I am pretty sure Canon does not sell them any more so have a look on KEH or eBay, but preferably get a genuine Canon one.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, my bad.  I didn't seem them on my search.

cheers, TREVOR

Announcements