cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wHY WONT PRINTER PRINT THE SECOND PICTURE CORRECTLY?

Swertvy122
Apprentice

20210403_101125[1].jpg

I am trying to print 2 different photos on 1 A4 page the 2nd photo always comes out printed with the top and bottom half only with the centre cut out I have installed new cartridges and the paper alignment is ok. I have a CANON MG @%^) and after windows 10 update in March this year it stops working.  I  went to check windows updates it says I am up to date and that  (KB4601382 this update does not appear in the list.

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have.

Thanks!

It is a CANON MG2560 printer connected to windows 10 laptop computer using USB cable. I just read something to do with latest update for windows is causing issues with some users.

Thanks for the information, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Greetings,

Please keep your issue to one post: (Duplicate)  

Printer wont work after latest windows update - Canon Community

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements