cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ts9521c on Mac color management

jmcgb4
Apprentice

I have researched this like crazy on internet and I can not figure it out. I have a ts9521c printer and am using a Mac. I am trying to print from adobe applications and can not figure out color management.  I have come to understand there is no driver for ts9500 and apparently AirPrint is in charge and won't allow me to disable color management. I feel like surely there is something I am missing somewhere and hoping someone can help!!

please please and thank YOU

Melanie

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, jmcgb4!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS is running on your Mac. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jmcgb4
Apprentice

Thanks for your reply,

Mac just updated the other day to Ventura 13.1

But Ive had this problem for a year now. Thanks!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I have a TR8620, which also uses Apple AirPrint driver and a Pro-100 which uses the Canon driver.

The TR8620 does not offer an option for Color Management while the Pro-100 does.

The media types for the TR8620 are all Canon papers, so I am assuming that the TR8620 will automatically select the Canon ICC profiles, but third party papers and associated ICC profiles cannot be selected.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements