cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg2550 possible to scan multipage document from the machine?

peder
Apprentice

Hi, I have a paper document of lets say 10 pages. I want to scan it ito a single pdf document. It is possible to do with the Canon IJ Scan Utility. But one has to run back and forth between the computer and the scanner. Because one has to put the next page on the scanner plate. Then run to the computer and press Scan in the IJ software. It would be better if one could just stand by the scanner and press one of the buttons there to make it scan another document. On my previous machine, the canon mg5450 this was the way it was set up. One should think it was possible to program the Color button or the BlackWhite button on the mg2550 to do this once one has initiated a scan (and the machine is in scan "mode", not copy mode). If one tries to do this now while scanning, it stops scanning and makes a copy instead.. This machine is fairly old. Maybe Canon has fixed this in some software? Or some other hack? Must be easy and it solves a real problem. Kind regards, Peder

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Hi Peder,

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements